We have recently detected problems with how course content is presented to students via the Internet Explorer 10 and 11 browsers. We have seen problems encountered across a range of course content. These problems can be addressed by enabling “Compatibility View” mode in Internet Explorer.
To set up Compatibility View mode, please see the steps below
- Open the desktop and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar:
- Browse to http://www.excelsior.edu
- Tap or click the Tools button (If you don’t see the tools button at the top of your browser, press the Alt key on your keyboard), and then tap or click Compatibility View Settings:
- Under “Add this website:” enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list. If you have already browsed to the Excelsior website then you should see “excelsior.edu” already listed in that field. Tap or click Add, then tap or click Close.
- Log out and then log back into your course content.
If you are not sure which version of Internet Explorer you are using, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Excelsior College Technical Support